Thursday, January 27, 2011


It has been a week since Josh died. It has been a very rough week for all of us. We have been blessed with the knowledge that Josh had so many wonderful friends that have been so supportive. We have been spending time thinking about the good times we had with Josh. Although everyone keeps talking about how Josh had such a bright future, I prefer to focus on what a wonderful life he had. I like to think about the laughs we had and how full his life was. I believe that even though he was only 22, he did so much in his 22 years.
I'm still depressed and having difficulty sleeping, but I'm sure that will get better once we are finally able to have the funeral.
I want to thank all of the other soldiers in Afghanistan for their service and for helping make Josh's last hours so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment