Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Menopause relief in a bottle



In just the few days I have been taking this I have seen a difference in my mood. Hot flashes, etc may take longer to take effect. And I know some of you are probably saying what does a 35 year old know about menopause? I had a complete hysterectomy in October and thought I was doing ok until the last couple months. Living in the South, I'm always hot anyway, but this has been absolutely miserable. It is my greatest hope that this will help will all my symptoms.

I did receive this product at a reduced price for my honest opinion but I also read reviews from other customers before I decide whether or not to purchase something so this is what I honestly think about this product getting this at a reduced price did not influence my review.

This item can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment